Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"PrizeFighter In Mi Casa"

The prizefighter is Big “He’s like the Mexican Hulk!” they say   ( El Jeff ). In the book it says he has a reputation of killing the people he fights .In the middle of the box it says   Chula ends up fighting and EL Jeff  talks to her about it. At first Chula Hated El Jeff cause she was scared of him and just didn't like him but after that fight she started to like him , she noticed he wasn't as bad as she thought  he  was. The thing no one really knows about Chula is she has epilepsy, thats like having lots of concussions ,her family tries to avoid it a lot. I just had noticed something else , the only reason why ElJeff is there is because there family doesn't have a lot of money so there basically winning money off him. 


I see a theme coming , I think when El Jeff has a fight I say he's going to win because he's past stories about him fighting is that he usually doesn't lose . I think he's gonna win and end up getting lots of money for the family , I also think that El Jeff is gonna end up getting so close to the family that he's gonna end up staying there with Chula's family and being a part of there family.  At first I thought EL Jeff was gonna give up on Chula's family because he didn't  feel comfortable  but I don't think he is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment